Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

Recently was hospitalized broken bone in my thigh. During

Customer Question

Recently was hospitalized for a broken bone in my thigh. During that time (without my knowledge) there were renovations on the apt. building balconies. Upon my return home I found my apartment in a complete disarray. One of the construction workers left a window open , also ALL my living room and balcony furniture was STUFFED and piled up in my dining area. COMPLETE DISASTER THROUGHOUT APARTMENT. A good inch of concrete dust on every inch of space. Have contacted Rental Agency (Globe General Agency ) to have a cleaning company come in but have not gotten anywhere with their representative (Patricia).I will be 77 years old on July 17th and cannot do the cleaning the apartment requires. Everything is so overwhelming, Please help me. thank you *****
#211-291 Goulet St.
Winnipeg, Mb. (###) ###-####
(sorry, I cannot receive e-mails. Have recently changed servers and I Am not abe to receive e-mails.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

Who is Globe General Agency? Are they the property managers?

Did you see any notices in your unit when you returned talking about the work?

Have you contacted your landlord?