How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 97391
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im just wanted to ask im having an affair to married man is

Customer Question

Im just wanted to ask im having an affair to married man is the wife can file a case to me.
JA: You're dealing with a tough issue. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. I know the lawyer has information that can help.
Customer: Im leaving in alberta canada
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 7 months ago.

I don't yet see a question.

Please explain the facts and then the question.


Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My boyfriend is not yet legally separated but he already left thier home and live separate life. The wife keeps bothering me at my house and even in my work question is can the wife file a case against me. What is legal matter i can do. To stop her being harass me?
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 7 months ago.

She cannot do at thing about you. It is not unlawful to have an affair.

It is unlawful to harass someone so it is she that is committing an offence.

I suggest you call the police and ask for their help. They can warn her to stop and if she does not then they can charge her.

Related Canada Law Questions