Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

If you have a code of M00 on your ROE and you are within the

Customer Question

If you have a code of M00 on your ROE and you are within the probationary period but have obtained the necessary insurable hours (>800 hrs) are you I still eligible for employment insurance until anew job is obtained?
JA: No. I'm the Lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: Can you answer the question about whether a code of M with still allow for someone to obtain employment benefits until a new job is found?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Ontario Toronto :)
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Once I find out if the code M prevent me from obtaining benefit, than I will contact my lawyer
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No I was mistreat but that place wasn't healthy for me or my family.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 5 months ago.

If they chose code M and then stated that this was in the probationary period you will be eligible for EI.

Does that answer your question?