Ulysses101, Lawyer
Experience:  11 years experience in Canada family law, plus criminal, civil, and employment

I have an IT person over the net from Are

Customer Question

I have an IT person over the net from
Are they a legitimate company?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 3 months ago.

Hello, thank you for the question. I have never heard of, so I checked with some other websites for reviews and scam reports. I looked at several, and none of them say anything useful. is a very new company, and I didn't find a single review either good or bad.

I'll put the links to the sites I looked at below. Apparently, the site's actual origin isn't obvious either. I see Singapore and I see India too. I recommend that you double check their bona fides, and keep looking for reviews yourself. Also, be careful about giving them unfettered access to your business information, and perhaps have someone else double check their work.

If you know people in the IT business, it wouldn't hurt to check with them just to see if they've heard anything about themselves, good or bad.

I hope that's been useful to you. Feel free to reply with question or comment, although I don't know that there's anything more I can tell you. If I've answered you I'd appreciate a positive service rating please.

Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 2 months ago.

Our question thread is still open. Did you use Did my answer help?