Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

How can seek information on an estate in Canada .I am

Customer Question

How can seek information on an estate in Canada .I am presently living in Jamaica and was informed that my mother x fiance who is an Alzheimer had my name to is estate .and is present wife need me to do an DNA.so iam seeking assistance please.contact #1876-4026461.email***@******.***.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 5 months ago.

I am happy to help but don't yet understand what you need.

What province does this involve?

Who died?

Are you named in the Will or is it that the Will says all children..... and you have to prove you are a biological child?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Toranto canada my father is suffering from Alzheimer's and iam from Jamaica I was born out of wedlock however my father wife wants to do a DNA with me and their daughter to determine if iam my fathers child before I can get what ever my father had left for me iam not sure what is their for me because his wife not telling me anything she just want me to have the dna some how do I know what is their for me and how would I know if thier daughter is my father biologically child please advise me

Were you sent a copy of the Will or the portion of the Will that applies to you?

When did your father die?