Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer

Thank you. purchase I would need them to arrange financing.

Customer Question

Thank you. For the purchase I would need them to arrange financing. If a Demand letter is sent, what would it say? Also, the hassle of having to go to court and the expense...can we settle this in the best way possible without the need for court? Is this something you can handle and what would be the cost?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 4 months ago.

The lawyers on the site cannot act for you unfortunately.

A demand letter is never very expensive but tends to carry a lot of weight as no one wants to be dragged into court by a lawyer.

Generally once a letter is received the recipient becomes much more open to giving the sender at least part of what the sender is asking for to avoid court and legal fees.

So I suggest finding a lawyer local to you to pay for doing one letter and perhaps some brief negotiations and then if that doesn't work you have to decide then if you want to go further.