Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

My back neighbour cut several of our cedar trees which is in

Customer Question

my back neighbour cut several of our cedar trees which is in our property. First of all the trees are in our property behind the fence, they didn't ask permission and cut them last night.
They have basically damaged the trees by not cutting properly, leaving the remaining branches split . left branches hanging and leaving a mess.
What do I need to do? I want compensation for the damage, those trees was planted from seedling about 30 years ago
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 5 months ago.

How much compensation would be fair? Essentially I need to know approximately how much you would sue for to know how you must proceed.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Please cancel my request, can you refund my money? I ask for advice what to do in this case and I have resolve the matter myself. Can I get a refund since you haven't really help me with anything?