How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son is need of a lawyer and has no money who can he talk

Customer Question

my son is need of a lawyer and has no money who can he talk to, he had lawyer but it has taken a toll on him finacialy and his small business is barley surviving
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 11 months ago.

What province is he is please?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
He has an assault charge and he is trying to get a civil suit against her. This took place December. The lawyer here has bled him dry and r wanting another four big ones. He is broke. The economy here is bad and he does know what to do court cases assault and civil coming up soon
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
They were common law for two years. She's residing in his house that's in his name!!!
Expert:  Debra replied 11 months ago.

What is the civil case for exactly and what level of court is this in?

Is he charged with assault or is she?

Related Canada Law Questions