How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

At the advice of the police, I got an application

Customer Question

At the advice of the police, I got an application for a restraining order against my neighbor. after many hours of work , serving the neighbors and them responding ,
I end up in court only to find that the restraining order will not deal with my issues.
In the neighbors response it has now turned ugly , is full of lies , slander and stalking.
I came to court with letters from other neighbors in support of me, and Identified to the judge the stalking they admitted to and also I had only 1 day to respond to the neighbors serving me their 22 page response.
The judge did not grant them a restraining order , rather he gave me a month to re enter on proper documents.
Law info at the court hose, suggested I use form 27 an application for an order for injunction. It doesn;t exist?? Can you help
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 10 months ago.

What province are you in and what exactly is your goal?

Related Canada Law Questions