Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

At the advice of the police, I got an application

Customer Question

At the advice of the police, I got an application for a restraining order against my neighbor. after many hours of work , serving the neighbors and them responding ,
I end up in court only to find that the restraining order will not deal with my issues.
In the neighbors response it has now turned ugly , is full of lies , slander and stalking.
I came to court with letters from other neighbors in support of me, and Identified to the judge the stalking they admitted to and also I had only 1 day to respond to the neighbors serving me their 22 page response.
The judge did not grant them a restraining order , rather he gave me a month to re enter on proper documents.
Law info at the court hose, suggested I use form 27 an application for an order for injunction. It doesn;t exist?? Can you help
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 4 months ago.

What province are you in and what exactly is your goal?