Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

I am a cosigner with my brother on s modular home he, He has

Customer Question

I am a cosigner with my brother on his modular home he
JA: Real Estate issues can be tricky and expensive. The Lawyer will need to help you with this.
Customer: He has remarried and would like his wife on the mortgage. What do i have to do toget my name off the title
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No my brother just called tonight and asked if i had checked into it. I would like to be taken off as i have never lived there nor paid anything towards the mortgage except for the initial downpayment over 8 years ago
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: I am ready
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: What would it cost as i have been retired and live on a pension
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Would this process involve refinancing a mortgage and what are the time of this procedure
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry but I cannot speak to you on the telephone. I know the site offers this service but the site is based in the US. In Canada the rules of my law society prohibit me from speaking to you on the telephone as you are not my client.

I can only speak to you by posting up and back over this site.

May I go ahead?