Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

Apparently I have a non registered Writ on my property ,to

Customer Question

Apparently I have a non registered Writ on my property ,to be executed June 30 2016. How can I stop this and if I find money who do I pay ?? In Stratford Ontario.
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page. OK. The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Canada Stratford Ontario
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Tried the legal aid on line. Confusing.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Real Estate Lawyer should know?
Customer: It says 24,215.00 at 2.0% per year But there is no total sum. Anything else ???
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Real Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 4 months ago.

Were you sued and is there a judgement against you?