Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

IN ontario, when someone is found NCR, do they loose most of

Customer Question

IN ontario, when someone is found NCR, do they loose most of their rights? What rights do they have left?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 4 months ago.

Are you asking for a second opinion?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I want to know what rights I have?What find of contracts, as you mentioned before can I enter into or not?By removing some one rights, it makes them vulnerable ?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Or what rights have I lost?

First, I know you have a subscription so you can ask all the questions that you like and I am very happy to assist you but I think you have misunderstood how the site works. I don't get paid until you rate my answers. So please go back to all of my answers on your other posts and rate them now. I cannot afford to work for free and I am sure you don't intend me to.

With respect to your question, have you been found incompetent to make decisions on your own and if so has someone been appointed as your legal guardian?