How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My English is poor. can I charge my witness expert (

Customer Question

Hi, My English is poor. can I charge my witness expert ( chartered accountant) we hired him for expert witness our civil case , we paid him 2003 therefor after 3 years later he refused and he want to additional money for other report to win my case due to this we lost case. Do I have still chance charge him fraud with Canadian criminal.
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Thank you
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No we tried to hire lawyer but no one help us
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: at that time my lawyer sent to me about that but we sued him too , now our case still pending supreme court bc Canada. I think the lawyer and him conspiracy both
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Are you saying you hired him, paid him what he wanted and then he refused to do the work?

Why did you wait so long to address this?

Related Canada Law Questions