Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

I have a neighbor who is from keeps saying words to my

Customer Question

hi pearl, I have a neighbor who is from HELL keeps saying nasty words to my children husband and myself for the past 7 years. He has been charged three times for trets on the 30 of April he has installed cameras pointing straight into our property and he looks at me from his cameras when ever I go out. Who do I go to and how can I get help. He uses very low language at us calls me fat whore and my husband even worse. Please advise me. Thanks Dolly
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No not yet
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: Yes I have cameras too that has all the proof of his nasty behavior may be you can talk to my husband.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 4 months ago.

Hello, thank you for the question.

So you each have cameras pointed at each other?