Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

My name is René Sirois from Lévis Canada...just in front of

Customer Question

Hi....My name is***** from Lévis Canada...just in front of Québec city....I need from you an information please...I want to send a parcel to Mr. Serguei Brin personnally...Is it the right adress...Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View CA 94043...USA.. Because I have only one sample of what I want Mr. Brin to see...it is very important that I send my parcel to the right place...Thank U in advance for your help...have a good week.....René Sirois 1-***-***-**** or***@******.***
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

This question is on the Canada law list. Are you asking about legal information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No... Thank U... I'll call un Montréal un Canada..Thé on l'y answer I quant... is to confirm that I an se dingo m'y package to thé right adress to Mr. Brin!!!
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am in Canada but lawyers don't actually find people addresses so unless you think you are being scammed then in that case I can provide legal information about that. But if this is someone you know then you don't need the help of a lawyer.