Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I had major problem with the arrangements made with vacation

Customer Question

Rogers I had major problem with the arrangements made with Rogers for my vacation to Belize Central America, only to find out that the Caribbean package that Rogers advertised and sold did in fact not even include Belize,, all this after visits before I left for my 6 month vacation,,,, so you can imagine when they chopped my network,, twice , they left me in a serious situation there,, as well as debt, is there any chance of pursuing a legal challenge against Rogers,,, they are out of control.!!! oh and turns out the manager in North Bay for got to turn off my HUB for 6 months,,, pure negligence so add that 1000.00
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 6 months ago.

How much did all of this cost you?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
They did credit after a difficult time on Belize phone with rogers. $ 1414.24. Balance still owing around $1800.00. Which i will pay over my dead body. Of course they send to collection. And this was a business phone. Which i have had with rogers for years. This is serious they are allowed to extort money and not accountable
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Surely they need to be challenged for what they did ad do.

What you can do is send them a letter demanding that the acknowledge in writing that you don't owe the money, demanding that they terminate the actions of the collection agency and telling them that you are putting them on notice that if your credit rating is harmed you will sue them for damages.

If they sue you then you can easily defend based on you facts and it will be in Small Claims Court so you could self-represent and if you find you need some help as you go through the process you can always post on this site again and I can assist you further.

As well you can file a complaint against them here:

https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/