Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

I live in a Condo in Montreal. Been living there since

Customer Question

I live in a Condo in Montreal. Been living there since November 2012. The building manager stuck a warning letter to my Grocery Cart, which is locked to my bicycle stand in the underground parking lot, which I own and paid for.
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: The Warning letter stated I had 7 days to remove it or they would forcefully remove it.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: They forcefully removed it overnight and I cannot recover my cart. It is possible they destroyed my cart by forcing it off the lock.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I made the deposit, is that it or do I need to apply for the monthly subscription?
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 5 months ago.

Why did they want it removed?

And after you got the letter why did you ignore it?