Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I bfuy second time and paid in a year why it not correct and

Customer Question

i bfuy for the second time and paid in a year why it not correct and i pay 2 time
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 6 months ago.

I don't understand that facts.

Is this about what you are paying the JustAnswer site or about something else?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok -i buy avast the first time january 31,command number9139909506 code product###-##-####39.99 factured january28- ref product GMF-02001-12 AR CODEactivation6amjp4s-y2-sxw2-55h43j6 plua this morning

I will ask customer service to help you.

Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 6 months ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company,as JustAnswer does not sell items for purchase.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. If it is possible you signed up under a different email address with JustAnswer, please let me know what that email address is.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator