Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

I am having trouble with my claim I have with ICBC. Poor

Customer Question

I am having trouble with my claim I have with ICBC. Poor decisions on their part has cost me almost $10,000.00 so far. My commercial truck is no better shape than it was the day of the accident 45 days ago!
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 5 months ago.
I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation. Please start from the beginning and provide me with the basic facts so I can provide you with required legal information in a more meaningful way.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
There are so many details to this I am not able to type it all out. Sprained my wrist today. What little I have typed in is aggrivating it.
I am sorry but I cannot speak to you on the telephone. I know the site offers this service but the site is based in the US. In Canada the rules of my law society prohibit me from speaking to you on the telephone as you are not my client. I can only speak to you by posting up and back over this site. If you can try to set out a few rough facts very briefly I can try to help. Otherwise I will opt out but I do not believe that there is any other expert from Canada who will take phone calls.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
OK point form
That will be fine. Please take your time.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Never mind everything just got erased
If you ant to try again in the morning I am still happy to help.