Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I have been covicted charged paid the fine 1ooo dollars how

Customer Question

i have been covicted for impeared charged paid the fine 1ooo dollars how can i get my licence back have not been driving over 7yrs
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: it happened 2009 my husband failed totake breath alizer section 254 he has done everything he was to do
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 6 months ago.
What was the sentence in terms of how long his licence had to be suspended for, if at all?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
sentence was 1000thousands dollars and one year suspension
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it was his first time
Then he is free to obtain a drivers licence now. He will have to take the driving tests all over again because it has been so long but he is free to go ahead and do that now.Let me know if you need any further clarification.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
thank you we will be in touch.
You are very welcome. I hope this works out.