Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

I finally got a final judgement against cas they been crown

Customer Question

hi I finally got a final judgement against cas they been crown ward but it took 7 months to get it and mistakes were made in there like saying I had positive drug test when my ex did and they said his was clean and would not take my doctor aff. into consideration I suffer some health problems
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes my lawyer said couldn't believe it but wasn't sure if we should appeal cause odds are not that good
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: he said he'd call tonight read everything then discuss but suggested we ask for more visitation
JA: Is there anything else the Family Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: it seemed cas made like my brother wanted permenant care but he did not his wife I'm sure
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 5 months ago.

Hello, thank you for the question. I do a lot of CAS work, but I'm not exactly sure what's going on.

Are you a parent of a child who has now been made a Crown Ward? Please take your time so that the information you give me is crystal clear.

Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 4 months ago.

I'm still here if you want to discuss your CAS situation.