Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

Good day, i'm the owner of US Trucks & Equipment Europe BV

Customer Question

Good day,
My name is***** i`m the owner of US Trucks & Equipment Europe BV in the Netherlands,Europe.
I bought over Ebay 2 ford F350`s year 2008 from seller in Calgary AB Canada,in the description on Ebay the seller wrote very well maintained and in very good condition,inside and outside looks very clean and brand new.
Trucks come with 640 liter fuel tank and 12 V pump.
I paid for both trucks and the transport company what picked up both trucks made a vehicle inspection report and about 150 pictures at moment of pick up.
These trucks are in real bad condition,lots of rust,full of dents,cracked windshield paint peeling off dirty in and out,lot of damaged missing parts,electrical issues ,real bad trucks and seller took of both fuel tanks before he shipped.
I spoke with Ebay and they told me to inform the police in Calgary AB Canada,they told me to contact a lawyer.
Seller does not reply on my emails or phone calls.
I`m looking for a lawyer to help me out and tell me what are my chances to get back my money.
I cannot return the trucks because I paid for shipping and import duties and that’s more than 9.000 €.
Who can help me out I don`t know much about the legal system in Canada.
Frank Spit
US Trucks & Equipment Europe BV
Oldenzaalsestraat 147
7587PJ de Lutte
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 5 months ago.
I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.How much did you pay for the tracks?Why will eBay not help you?