Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

I need a general release of liability agreement misuse of my

Customer Question

I need a general release of liability agreement for the misuse of my product which I am about to start selling. I make gift tags to attach to presents. There are tags for children aged 3+, not younger. The website clearly states for chidren 3+ and give this warning = The tags have decorations which are not meant to be toys, and are to be used under adult supervision. I need to ensure that buyers agree that the decorations are not toys, may have loose parts and are to be used only under supervision of an adult.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 5 months ago.
I don't see a question here but if you are asking for me to do an agreement that is not possible.If you want legal information I can provide it. But if you want someone to do an agreement you have to hire your own lawyer and pay appropriate legal fees to that lawyer. Let me know if you want to go ahead.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am just looking for a single paragraph that I can put on my website
I cannot do that as you are not my client.The lawyers on this site cannot provide legal documentation or other services. We can just provide legal information as you are not our client.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok thanks
I hope you do well in your endeavour!