Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer

Good morning..! immigration is asking my UAE police certificate

Customer Question

Hi good morning..! immigration is asking my UAE police certificate ? But dubai police office wasn't able to give a certificate because they are asking my old passport with previous visa attached ang it's lost already. We tried to ask a copy from immigration Dubai so I could get a certificate because I have already my finger prints certified by UAE Ottawa . But they said they cannot provide a copy of my previous visa because it's confidential and company rules. What will happen to my application if I cannot submit my police certificate? Is there an option to consider my application without that? Thank you for your help...
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 5 months ago.
You are not the first person that this will have happened to. Canada immigration will know what Dubai can and cannot provide to you.So send them a letter and indicate exactly what you've told me and fax it to them. Make it clear that you have provided your fingerprints and that you are prepared to do anything you can do but that you are unable to get what they are asking for and provide a copy of the reply from the police.