Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

My son has been bullied by the principal at his school for

Customer Question

My son has been bullied by the principal at his school for almost 2 years now and we have exhausted every avenue that we know. We have met with the school easily over 20 to 30 times in the last 2 years, we have made several phone calls to the superintendent and have had meetings with her as well. Every time we make these phone calls to her and have the meetings the bullying only becomes worse. The last meeting that I have with her she stated that we would only have to make it through 7 more weeks of this with this principal before school end and that she promised us 100% that next year at the same school would be better. This has only prompted the principal to be all over my son even more and I don't believe that he will make it through 7 more weeks of this abuse that is escalating as we have gone over her head.We have also asked that this principal have no contact with our child and have been told by the superintendent that this would be difficult as she is in fact the principal. We have now gone above the superintendent to the director and are waiting to hear from him. Please can you help us as to what we can do to stop this principal from bullying and harassing our child on what has now become a daily basis?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 5 months ago.
I am sorry to hear this. How old is your child?Where is the school located? How would next year at the same school be better? What does she say? Is the principal leaving?