How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 96913
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've been trying 2 get repairs done in my home since may 2015

Customer Question

I've been trying 2 get repairs done in my home since may 2015 and got no where called all the contracors that I could found one last years sent in esmate and got a letter asking for 2 more couldn't find any more then found one in feb but he refuses to deal with aish so I've been making monthly payments 2 him but now my powers going 2 be cute off cause they want full payment not a payment what are my opoins at this point
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 8 months ago.
Do you live in Canada or the US? I noticed that a US lawyer answered your last question.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
so what can I do
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 8 months ago.
I suggest that you speak to your AISH worker and ask what you can arrange with them. Make it clear that you are about to lose your power and that your home is in a state of serious disrepair and that you cannot find anyone who will allow you to pay them monthly and that you are in a situation of dire straits. I hope that helps.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I've already try that they want more semits and there are none avable so whatcan I do
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 8 months ago.
You can get more estimates. Try one of these sites:

Related Canada Law Questions