Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I've been trying 2 get repairs done in my home since may 2015

Customer Question

I've been trying 2 get repairs done in my home since may 2015 and got no where called all the contracors that I could found one last years sent in esmate and got a letter asking for 2 more couldn't find any more then found one in feb but he refuses to deal with aish so I've been making monthly payments 2 him but now my powers going 2 be cute off cause they want full payment not a payment what are my opoins at this point
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 10 months ago.
Do you live in Canada or the US? I noticed that a US lawyer answered your last question.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
canada
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
so what can I do
Expert:  Debra replied 10 months ago.
I suggest that you speak to your AISH worker and ask what you can arrange with them. Make it clear that you are about to lose your power and that your home is in a state of serious disrepair and that you cannot find anyone who will allow you to pay them monthly and that you are in a situation of dire straits. I hope that helps.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I've already try that they want more semits and there are none avable so whatcan I do
Expert:  Debra replied 10 months ago.
You can get more estimates. Try one of these sites: https://trustedpros.ca/ab http://www.bbb.org/edmonton/accredited-business-directory/contractors-general