Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

JA: . How can we help? Customer: I am in Canada as a

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: I am in Canada as a international student but right now I am on academic suspension what I do please help me
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: ok I cme to Canada in 2014 January intake and ttok a wrong course.which was about to finish in april 2015 but I failed so I have to apply for some courses in jan 2016 but this time they put me on academic suspension for 1 can I drop my course and apply for new course in September.don't know I am so confused.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: no that's it but all this situation will affect my work permit????
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 5 months ago.
I am sorry that this happened to you. I understand the facts but I don't know what your question is. Please explain what legal information you are looking for from me.