Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer

How much notice does the condo board have to give owners if

Customer Question

how much notice does the condo board have to give owners if they are cleaning parking packades
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 5 months ago.
There is no law that covers that issue. You would have to check the rules, regulations and policies of the condo corporation to know if that is addressed.It is not likely that there's anything in the bylaws about this but there could be. You can check that as well if you cannot find anything in the rules policies or regulations.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
so in other words your on vacation they give one week notice you come back from vacation and your car is towed, I have to pay the towing company to get my car
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
is this fair, I had no idea they were doing this
No it's not fair. What do the rules say about how notice must be provided for any matters.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have checked all rules and regulations, nothing...thank you for your help
How would the property manager or board know you were away?For example, do you tell them?Or is there no way for them to know?And are you certain there is nothing about how to provide notices in the by-laws or rules?