Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

THERE IS A NEW OWNER ST CLAIR AVE EAST AND THE LANDLORD

Customer Question

THERE IS A NEW OWNER FOR 2903 ST CLAIR AVE EAST AND THE LANDLORD HAS FILED AN APPLICATION WITH THE LANDLORD AND TENANT BOARD TO EVICT THE TENANT WHICH IS ME. THE BOARD WILL HOLD A HEARING TO MAKE A DECISION ON TUESDAY MAY 24 AT 1;30 PM CAN I GET A LEGAL AID LAWYER? I WAS BORN IN 1933 I AM TO OLD TO MOVE.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Debra replied 11 months ago.
You cannot get a legal aid certificate to assist you with this because those certificates are restricted for people who are in family law matters or in criminal matters facing a jail term. However throughput Toronto there are legal aid clinics and many specialize in landlord tenant disputes and will assist the tenants . I suggest you start calling the ones in your neighbourhood and asking for some assistance.