How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 96418
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im a single mother of 3 and I get support from my ex through

Customer Question

im a single mother of 3 and I get support from my ex through boyfriend has now moved in with me ...does his income change my child support amount?
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 7 months ago.
No. His income has nothing at all to do with child support.Support is based on the income of the payor only. Let me know if you need further clarification.

Related Canada Law Questions