Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

I have been working the same company since 1999. First

Customer Question

I have been working for a the same company since 1999. First as Front Desk Receptionist then as Branch Administrator, always receiving excellent yearly performance reviews. I am concerned because 1.My immediate Manager is scheduling the second "performance review" with our Human Resources for tomorrow morning at 9:30-we have implemented a paperless office which has caused a great learning curve for all of us. This Manager claims I don't know my job - hence the reason she has requested these meetings. 2. I now share an office and job description with the 25 year old son of the Manager of both of us. I will be 64 next month. I am concerned that the company is trying to force me out by trying to discredit me. Should I be concerned and should I have legal representation for my meeting in the morning?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 6 months ago.
Do you know a lawyer that you can call at this late hour? Have you received written warnings about your job performance?