Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I have been at my company years and my position

Customer Question

I have been at my company for 8 years and my position for the last three years is a Co Ordinator - three weeks ago two of my co workers were fired for fraud. I have worked with one of those employees for all of my 8 years. I have been continually pulled into the CEO's office asking if i was part of the collusion. I have repeatedly told them no. I was asked at the end of the day yesterday to go into the ceo's office once more. He then asked me the same question and then told me the case is now with the police and that they will be accessing my bank records and the whole time they have been giving someone else my duties to do and for me to train this person to basically take over my job. Two weeks ago i was put off for 2 days due to high blood pressure. This is a very stressful time and i find it hard to go to work. I need help
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to hear this.What legal information do you need?What would you like to see happen?