Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I am in debt, i wanted to use my life insurance policy to off

Customer Question

i am in debt, i wanted to use my life insurance policy to off my debt and live a debt free until i retire, but my policy is locked due to Manitoba life insurance policy, is there a way to unlock my money legally?
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am in debt, i wanted to use my Life Insurance Policy to pay off my debt and live debt free until i retire, but my policy is locked due to Manitoba life Insurance policy, is there a way to unlock my money legally?
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 7 months ago.
What type of life insurance is this?For example, is it "whole life". Does it talk about a cash surrender value?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it's life insurance, i paid 5% bi-weekly and my former employer matched. dental, life, meds.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it matures in 2078
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm not satisfied with the speed of this, can i get a refund?
Are you serious? I answered you the same evening you posted. That was April 23 and you didn't answer me until now May 3. It is you that has delayed matters.You also still did not answer the question. I need to know the type of life insurance. There are all different kinds. If you want to continue get out your policy. If not please deal with customer service as I am a practicing lawyer and do not work for the site.