Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

Tom, I had a bad experience with air canada in Toronto

Customer Question

Hi Tom,
I had a bad experience with air canada in Toronto Pearson airport, they failed to help reschedule my flight, they told me that something wrong with my ticket, and I have to call my travel agent to do that for me. What my travel agent did is call air Canada, it took her and is about 5 hours, and air canada was very rude during the time. My 4 years old son and me were ignored by whole air canada service group. I kept ask them to help us, the manager said that we bother his job and even call peel police. We were scared and he stopped other people help us.
I'm asking here, what can I do for us? I still felt very bad until today, after one month...should I write a complaint to air canada office, or should I sue them?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Daniel Freudman replied 6 months ago.
What was wrong with your tickets, and whose fault was it?Also, what monetary / financial loss, if any, did you suffer as a result of this ordeal, and how exactly was such loss suffered? With these answers I'll be better able to assist you.