Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

I had an idea to sell half my home but am unsure of proper

Customer Question

I had an idea to sell half my home but am unsure of proper paperwork etc.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.
Good afternoon,I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please. 1. Is the property located in the US?Doug
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No CALGARY Alberta Canada
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.
I am unable to further assist you in this matter, and I am going to opt out of your question, send it to our Canada law category, and open this up for other professionals.Your question is being placed back in the question list for other professionals to see, and to respond to. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should another professional pick it up, you should be alerted by email unless you actively disable this feature.There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other professionals' access to it.I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you well in your future.Doug
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 6 months ago.
Who are you selling your half of the house to?