How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help protecting my product. As a small hobby builder

Customer Question

I need help protecting my product. As a small hobby builder I have built a product that is gaining interest and people are shopping around to get other people to quote building it how can I protect it NOW
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  CanLaw replied 10 months ago.
Hi Calvin, you need to look into obtaining a patent for your product. This is a very technical process and you would need the assistance of a lawyer in your province.

Related Canada Law Questions