Daniel Freudman, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
70961067

This morning some one called the RCMP and reported me saying

Customer Question

Hi this morning some one called the RCMP and reported me saying I stopped and when I went I threw gravel up at them and I did some kind of truck with .you vehicle. The RCMP then came to my house hours later and issued me a ticket for obstruct driver in the amount of 195.00 plus drive without due care in the amount of 368.00. Can I fight this since it didn't happen?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Daniel Freudman replied 8 months ago.
Yes, you can fight this. On the back of the ticket there should be instructions for where and how to file the ticket so as to opt to take the matter to trial. At trial, you will be able to present your evidence, in an effort to show the prosecution's case is flawed / incorrect and thus the judge should not (and cannot) be satisfied beyond a reasonable doubt that you are guilty. If you raise any (reasonable) doubt that you are guilty, e.g. by giving your believable account of events, then the judge would have to find you not guilty.
Hopefully my answer was of assistance. Would you kindly provide me with a positive rating so I can receive payment for my services. Thank you.
Expert:  Daniel Freudman replied 7 months ago.
Sorry to bother you but would you kindly provide me with a positive rating so I can receive payment for my services. Thank you very much.