How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What can I do about retrieving unpaid salary from last month

Customer Question

What can I do about retrieving unpaid salary from last month as boss is in debt with our company.************ **********.His name is *********. We have had to get personl loans from family and we actually business owners ***************
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 10 months ago.
If you are a contractor and not working for wages then you dont have much option but to sue him in the District Court for the arrears of the payments. Can you confirm if you are contractor first?

Related Canada Law Questions