Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I remember in my grade 12 law class that there was a word for

Customer Question

i remember in my grade 12 law class that there was a word for when cohabiting couples or a spouse that was pushed over the edge to act in a criminal act; I am trying to write a paper on American forces abusing the human rights of the Iraqi detainees in a terrorists prison called "Abu Ghraib", and i think it is possible that the Military Police were so angry that they used aggressive force by their own will to abuse prisoners, they may have heard these rumors by other MP employees discussing the reason of their imprisonment, but in my article it says that most prisoners were accused of threats or treason and most were either telling the truth and some were lying and MP's could not distinguish between either if it was the right thing to torture/abuse detainees. it was like a big thing back in 2001 and 2004
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 11 months ago.
I believe the term you are looking for is a "crime of passion".