How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 97461
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is living 489 Dufferin av, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R2W 2Y7. I

Customer Question

I am Tan Nguyen is living 489 Dufferin av, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R2W 2Y7. I would like contrac with lawyer and talk about my property, because I do not have money to hire a lawyer. Please help me. Thanks
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.
What are the basic facts and what is your question please?

Related Canada Law Questions