Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

Stress brought on by partner and s sisters has caused me

Customer Question

stress brought on by partner and his sisters has caused me stroke like symptons loss of balance and speech ive had mri and cat scan dr is figuring it out spouse has put the land in his sisters name and now have controll of the company sister say that will never change and i benefit in no way they tell me to leave that partner and son will be better off partner does nothing we been together 15 yrs and have a 13 yr old son together i cant work and land is hidden from me getting my half under his sisters thank you for looking at this i have no income and no support at a loss of what to do
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 8 months ago.

I am sorry for your difficulty.

Unfortunately, your post is almost impossible to figure out as you've not used any punctuation.

Please let me know your province and then your specific question and I will then be able to answer in a more meaningful way but I do need punctuation as I cannot understand what you are writing otherwise. I was able to figure out enough of what you have written to understand the basic facts.