Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

How much does it cost to do a quiet title? what does that

Customer Question

How much does it cost to do a quiet title? what does that mean? and why am i waiting so long for answers
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 7 months ago.

What province is this please and what are the basic facts as so far I don't know quite what you mean?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I own a condo in a self managed condo. It is a 55+ no rental allowed. owner occupied. I recently had to change the title into mu brothers name. no money exchanged just changed title from my name to his name. We have the same last name. What is going to happen to me when the voting council members find out? I lied and said I needed to ad my husbands name to title. Had to say that when I asked for the FORM F. Legally it is in my brothers name but he is only doing me a favor because I don't want nayhting in my name. Now I was asked by the council member to show me the title certificate. what are the ramifications, do I have to show anyone anything and can they just search land title office for name etc.

I started answering you on your other post.

Please read what I wrote there and rate me for that answer there.

Here we can deal with the other part of the question. What are you asking about the cost?