How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help with my C.A.S case, my worker won't allow me to

Customer Question

hello, i need help with my C.A.S case, my worker won't allow me to take my baby on my own but my parents who have custody are abusive, what do i do??
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i got him taken away because of atempted suicide due to my parents abuse
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but i still technically have custody i believe, as long as i follow cas rules
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i cant take the abuse anymore i really need help
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Have you explained to the CAS worker what your parents are doing?

Have you seen a lawyer yet?

Related Canada Law Questions