Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer

We would like to prepare a letter to cancel our

Customer Question

Hello. We would like to prepare a letter to cancel our children's after school language program because we do not want to participate any longer. Could you advise on the correct wording in the letter intending to cancel the registration in this language program (it is once per week and we don't need any tuition refund). Thank you!
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 7 months ago.
Have you paid for the full term?Is there anything that they can come after you for?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
the full tuition was prepaid and we will not need a refund. The term would finish at the end of May 2016. There isn't anything to come after us, we would just like to cancel the registration, it has become too busy for us after school.
Thank you.

So this is not a legal issue then.

I suggest you simply write a very brief letter stating that your children will not be participating in their program any longer and that you wish them well and that is it.

Does that make sense?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
absolutely, I will write a brief letter. I just wanted to double check about the exact wording.
Thank you.

You are very welcome.

Take good care.