How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 97448
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was in an accident at work wsib is involved I suffered a

Customer Question

I was in an accident at work wsib is involved I suffered a spinal injery was sent home from the hospital without an Mir only to have a doctor order one six weeks later and find out then the true damage done is there any legal action I can take for the pain and suffering this has caused me
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.
Are you asking about suing your employer?

Related Canada Law Questions