Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

I live in Alberta Canada and our house is in foreclosure we

Customer Question

I live in Alberta Canada and our house is in foreclosure we came to an arrangement with the bank amount on set dates somehow we paid 500 less than agreed on the last date and now the order to evict has been put in is there any hope it cab be reversed with payment?
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 7 months ago.

I am not able to speak to you on the telephone. I know the site offers a service but the site is based in the US. In Canada, the rules of my law society prohibited me from speaking to you on the telephone because you are not my client.

Is it all right for us to proceed by posting through the site?