How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Alberta Canada and our house is in foreclosure we

Customer Question

I live in Alberta Canada and our house is in foreclosure we came to an arrangement with the bank amount on set dates somehow we paid 500 less than agreed on the last date and now the order to evict has been put in is there any hope it cab be reversed with payment?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am not able to speak to you on the telephone. I know the site offers a service but the site is based in the US. In Canada, the rules of my law society prohibited me from speaking to you on the telephone because you are not my client.

Is it all right for us to proceed by posting through the site?

Related Canada Law Questions