Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice

Looking individual that resides in Canada that scammed me

Customer Question

Looking for an individual that resides in Canada that scammed me out of $350. Now he slandering my name on a poker site by saying I am a lesbian a real money thief. I want to get a background check on he/she. Is there anything I can do he stalks and harasses me?
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No. I am retired and would like to contact his/her parent. Hr/she is around 24 yrs old
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: This person is a nasty individual liar and thief
JA: Our top Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid we cannot run background checks, I am sorry if there was any misunderstanding about the scope of our services. You would need to engage a private investigator in Canada to assist you with that endeavor. I am sorry.
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####