How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Copperlaw Your Own Question
Copperlaw, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2016
Experience:  Lawyer and Retired cop. Drug expert, breath tech, negotiator, traffic specialist. Criminal, Family, Civil and others.
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Copperlaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have outstanding warrants to appear violatons. I want to

Customer Question

I have outstanding warrants for failure to appear for traffic violatons. I want to clear things up and am wondering what steps I have to take to start the process
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Copperlaw replied 1 year ago.

Since the warrants are issued, they will have to be executed and you'll have to be brought back before the court and then released with a new court date, in order for the court to maintain jurisdiction. The best thing to do is to turn yourself in, in the jurisdiction where the charges and warrants are.

I look forward to hearing from you so that we may continue this chat.


Expert:  Copperlaw replied 1 year ago.

I see that you were back in and viewed my response however I do not see a reply from you.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with the information that I have provided or if you need anything further at all.

Also, please take a moment to leave me a positive rating so that I can be credited for the time that I have spent with you.


Related Canada Law Questions