Copperlaw
Copperlaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer and Retired cop. Drug expert, breath tech, negotiator, traffic specialist. Criminal, Family, Civil and others.
38596469

I have outstanding warrants to appear violatons. I want to

Customer Question

I have outstanding warrants for failure to appear for traffic violatons. I want to clear things up and am wondering what steps I have to take to start the process
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Copperlaw replied 1 year ago.

Since the warrants are issued, they will have to be executed and you'll have to be brought back before the court and then released with a new court date, in order for the court to maintain jurisdiction. The best thing to do is to turn yourself in, in the jurisdiction where the charges and warrants are.

I look forward to hearing from you so that we may continue this chat.

Jim

Expert:  Copperlaw replied 1 year ago.

I see that you were back in and viewed my response however I do not see a reply from you.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with the information that I have provided or if you need anything further at all.

Also, please take a moment to leave me a positive rating so that I can be credited for the time that I have spent with you.

Jim