How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

When u have a judgement to emptyur house from court and the

Customer Question

When u have a judgement to emptyur house from court and the bank or private lender gives a specifique time to leave is there any thing left u can do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure what you are saying.

Did you default on the mortgage, the bank sued, got the order and not is giving you a time to leave?

What is the order called?

What province is this please?

Can you pay off the mortgage in full?

Related Canada Law Questions