How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 96972
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This woman is claming her child is mine. She showed up to my

Customer Question

This woman is claming her child is mine.
She showed up to my place with her friend and made her friend served me for child support court .
Did I propertly been serve ?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 10 months ago.

Yes you were properly served. Anyone can serve you so long as the service is personal.

And this was personal service.

So you have been served in accordance with the Rules of Civil Procedure.

Related Canada Law Questions